Home

The Society was formed in October 1941 at the Parish Hall, to enable a licence to be granted by the Ministry of Agriculture for the supply of fertilizers such as growmore and lime which were needed for successful food production and to support the recently introduced government “Dig for Victory” Campaign. Growing over the last 70 years to a membership in excess of 900, members enjoy 3 flower and vegetable shows a year, various coach outings and free monthly meetings on a variety of gardening subjects

01245 259913 or e-mail info@greatbaddow-horticultural.co.uk

 

Membership Details
Family Members £3.00
Ordinary Members £2.00